15 Jan JOB OPPORTUNITY: ENACTUS IRELAND ACTING HEAD OF PROGRAMME
SECTOR: Social Entrepreneurship/Education
COMPANY NAME: Enactus Ireland
JOB TITLE: Acting Head of Programme
REPORTING TO: The Country Manager of Enactus Ireland.
LOCATION: Dublin City Centre
SALARY: €28,000 to €34,500 commensurate with experience
CONTRACT: Full-time one year contract
Enactus Ireland is a leadership development programme for third level students which utilises the medium of social enterprise. It is part of an international network that brings together student, academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to empower others, guided by academic advisers and business experts, the student leaders of Enactus create and implement community empowerment projects in Ireland and around the globe.
The Acting Head of Programme is responsible for the creation, development and implementation of the Enactus programme in Ireland. This includes co-ordination and organisation of all Enactus Ireland events whilst working with student, business and academic leaders to provide value to all three groups. The Acting Head of Programme will also co-ordinate and implement all extra-programmatic activities such as special topic competitions and internship competitions. There is also a media and marketing element to the role.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Two years+ work experience in a related field
- A recognised third level degree in any field
- A social entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership ability
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- Good knowledge and understanding of Irish third level education system
- Media and marketing skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared to work evenings & weekends when required
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Ireland
How to apply:
Please forward a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to Enactus Ireland, 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2 or forward a soft copy Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 12.00pm on Friday 26th January 2018.
For more information, contact 01 6708 795.
Late applicants will not be considered.
Enactus Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.