28 Jul JOB OPPORTUNITY: ENACTUS IRELAND PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS OFFICER
Are you ready for a new challenge? Enactus Ireland is looking for a creative and motivated individual who is responsible for the development and implementation of training programmes for student leaders.
SECTOR: Social Entrepreneurship/Education
COMPANY NAME: Enactus Ireland
JOB TITLE: Partnership Projects Officer
REPORTING TO: The Country Manager of Enactus Ireland.
LOCATION: Dublin City Centre
SALARY: €26,000 to €32,500 commensurate with experience
CONTRACT: Full-time two year contract
Enactus Ireland is a leadership development programme for third level students which utilises the medium of social enterprise. It is part of an international network that brings together student, academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to empower others, guided by academic advisers and business experts, the student leaders of Enactus create and implement community empowerment projects in Ireland and around the globe.
The Partnership Projects Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of Enactus partnership projects. This includes business development to create new initiatives as well as the design and implementation of training programmes for student leaders. The role also has a media and marketing element.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Two years+ work experience in a related field
- A recognised third level degree in any field
- A social entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership ability
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- Good knowledge and understanding of Irish third level education system
- Media and marketing skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared to work evenings & weekends when required
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Ireland
How to apply:
Please forward a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Enactus Ireland, 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2. For more information, contact 01 6708 795.
Closing date for applications is 12.00pm on Friday 11th August 2017.
Late applicants will not be considered.
Enactus Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.